Wednesday 6 August 2014

Iron Man : Black Sabbath

Iron Man first featured on Black Sabbath's second LP 'Paranoid' (1970), and was released as a 7" single in 1971.   It's questionable whether iron man is an actual robot, or just an iron bloke... and for any youngsters out there, it's got nothing to do with the Marvel character in the recent movie franchise. I may be called a heathen by some, but I'm not going to post the original Black Sabbath version of Iron Man (sorry)... instead I'm posting the version by Ozzy Osbourne & Therapy?, taken from the album 'Nativity in Black': A Tribute to Black Sabbath.









[easter egg]
I'm actually feeling a bit guilty for not posting the original version of Iron Man. I hope this DVD stylee 'easter egg', in some small way, makes up for my error of judgement.



Please post any insults and/or threats of violence in the comments... and don't forget to vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment