Thursday 7 August 2014

We Are The Robot Pirates : Songs To Wear Pants To

I may only be 31 songs in, but this has got to be in the top three so far.
Robot songs don't get much better than this. Pirate songs don't get much better than this.
Robot Pirate songs don't get better than this... and that's a factoid!




...told you!

We Are The Robot Pirates is a song by Andrew Huang who seems (or seemed) to go by the name Songs To Wear Pants To. I don't know about you but this song makes me grin from ear to ear for approximately two minutes and forty-odd seconds, then I play it again and grin some more :D. I must confess I don't know anything about the artist, but there is a website so you can find out for yourselves (and buy the download) at songstowearpantsto.com... but before you go, cast a vote to ensure We Are The Robot Pirates gets a well deserved place in the top 101 Songs About Robots.  

[edit] I've found an alternate video for We Are The Robot Pirates on YouTube, which is pants in comparison the the video featured above... however the sound quality is so much better, here it is:




No comments:

Post a Comment